domenica 23 novembre 2014

OOTD, Seasonal Trend: Optical Pattern, my choice & a selection for U !





This season the optical pattern is more current than ever. I bought this nice new sweater by Care of you, which mixes the black&white motif with another "issue" of the winter: the fur effect knitted one!!
I loved its black&white flower pattern and its asymmetric bottom.
This kind of sweater could be worn for different occasions it depends on circumstances and how you match it! For instance I decided to have a walk at park because of the weather, so I matched it with a chambray shirt by Pinko (which I love for its details: give a look to its piercing buttons at cuffes), a pair of bleached skinny denim by Diesel and my new black pony hair slip-on by Aldo.
















Here below I wanna share with you some pics of other optical sweaters for your choice.
See the different pattern and buy the one it suits you better!
A tip for you: For a more strong impact my suggestion is to match it with skinny leather leggings and ankle boots. 



By Benetton 


By Zara


By Pinko


By Asos


By French Connection


By Subdued


By Madame Rage






                                                                  Kisses :) by Sylfer

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento