mercoledì 29 ottobre 2014

My New Fantastic Shoes ^-^

   
                       




I decided to make myself a present for the birthday...
Which is the best one if not a new pair of shoes ????!! :D
After a long and intense research I followed in love with......" the new black pony hair slip-ons..!!!!" By ALDO
The slip-ons shoes are a MUST HAVE of the season, for this reason ALDO proposes them in five different colourways:
Black pony hair ( my favourite :) ), black leather, gold metallic effect, animal printed and ivory printed.
Give a look to the pics!!! Which one do you prefer?
You can see and select your favourite one at the link here below:
http://www.aldoshoes.it/it/catalog/product/view/id/82795/category/20/
My favourite one is just arrived... And I'll match like this...do you like my outfit??
;)
Bye bye,
Silvia




              

     My outfit with my shoes:

  - red&black check shirt by sheinside
  - vintage boy fit Blue jeans by zara
  - quilted mini bag by sheinside 
  - sunglasses by forever21
  -slip-ons by aldo



                                    Metallic gold effect

                                    Animal printing effect

                                          Black leather

                                            Ivory printed

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento